IGNOU UG/PG Admissions 2021 : If you want to do Graduation or Post Graduation from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) but missed admission due to some reason then there is another chance for you. IGNOU Management has extended the last date for admission to Under Graduation (UG) and Post Graduation (PG) under July 2021 session. Earlier the last date to apply was kept as 22 November 2021, which has now been extended to 30 November 2021. In such a situation, now another opportunity has become for those people who were not able to get admission till now. Let us know how you can apply for online admission.
Admission closed for semester exam
In the information released by IGNOU, it has been told that the date of admission has been extended for those courses of graduation and post graduation, which do not have the concept of semester examination system. The date of admission has not been extended for any course of Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma. Admission in these has been closed.
Apply for UG and PG courses in this way
- After this you will have to create your account i.e. register.
- Now login again and fill the basic details.
- Now select the course and then fill the academic information.
- Pay the fee after uploading the required documents.
- After paying the fee, download and keep the receipt.