This trick has worked
Even though WhatsApp does not give its users the option to record calls, but there is a trick through which users can record any call. For this you have to use third party app. With its help, you can record calls. It is effective for both Android and iOS users. Let’s know how we can record calls on WhatsApp in these.
This is how you can record calls in Android phones
- If you use an Android phone, then you have to take the help of third party app to record the call.
- You download cube call recorder or any other app in your phone.
- Now open the app and go to WhatsApp. Now call the person whose call you want to record.
- If you see the Cube Call widget in the app, then your call is being recorded.
- If for some reason the error appears in the phone, then you will have to open the app again.
- Now go to the settings of the app, here in voice call click on force voice.
iPhone will be like this recording
- If you are an iPhone user, then you can record calls with the help of Mac.
- For this, you have to connect your iPhone to Mac via Lightning cable.
- Now Trust this computer will be written in the phone, you have to click on it.
- If you are connecting the phone to Mac for the first time, then you have to go to the quick time option.
- Now you will see the option of New Audio Recording in the Files section here. Here click on the record button.
- Now after the whole process press the quicktime record button and make a WhatsApp call.
- As soon as your call is connected, add the user icon, now the recording will start as soon as your phone is received.
Note- Let us tell you that we are only giving you information about this app, if you want, download this app. If you do not believe in such apps or consider any kind of danger, then do not download these apps at all. WhatsApp does not give you any such feature.