Oppo’s brand Realme has rapidly made a special place in India on the strength of its affordable products. realme Like its smartphone, its smartwatch is also very much discussed. Meanwhile, Realme has launched another affordable watch in the Indian market. This is the first smartwatch introduced by Dizo, a subsidiary of Reality. The company has introduced it in the market under the name of Realme Dizo Watch.
Talking about the price of the watch, the company has introduced it with an aggressive price of Rs 3,499. However, under the initial offer, this watch is available for only Rs 2999. This watch of the company can be bought from Flipkart. Its sale will start here on August 6 at 12 noon (noon). Along with this, this watch will also be available through retail stores across the country.
Dhadak are its features
Despite the low price, this smartwatch is quite advanced in terms of features. In this, the company has given a color touchscreen display. The company claims that once fully charged, you can use it for 12 days. The smartwatch comes with preloaded features like Sport Mode, Live Watch Face and Blood Oxygen (SpO2) as well as Heart Rate Monitoring. It has also got IP68 certification for water and dust protection. This watch is available in Carbon Gray and Silver colors.
Features of Realme Dizo Watch at a Glance
- This smartwatch has a 1.4 inch TFT display
- Its screen resolution is 320×320 pixels.
- The smartwatch has a PPG sensor for real-time heart rate monitoring.
- There is also a blood oxygen monitor for users to monitor SpO2 levels.
- It is worth noting that the watch does not have medical approval. Therefore, it cannot be used for diagnosis and treatment.
- The smartwatch has 90 sports modes that monitor running, walking and cycling, hiking, basketball, yoga, cricket, both indoors and outdoors.
- The smartwatch also records daily and weekly exercise duration and calorie consumption.
- Dizo Watch works with the Realme Link app available for Android and iOS.