Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, AP EAMCET 2021 exam is starting from 19th August 2021 i.e. today. The exam for engineering and agriculture streams will be conducted in two shifts from 9 am to 12 noon and from 3 pm to 6 pm. The candidates who are appearing for the AP EAMCET 2021 exam can visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in for more details.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education had released the hall tickets on 12th August 2021 along with the exam day instructions. AP EAMCET 2021 Engineering exam will be held on August 19, 20, 23, 24 and 25, 2021. However, the Agriculture and Pharmacy exam will be held on September 3, 6 and 7, 2021.
The duration of AP EAMCET 2021 exam will be 3 hours
Let us know that AP EAMCET 2021 is an offline computer based exam. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours with 160 questions carrying one mark each. The question paper will have 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry. It is to be noted that the candidates will have to follow the instructions, dress code and covid guidelines on the day of examination.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions, Dress Code, Covid-19 Guidelines are here
- Candidates should note that AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card is an essential document to appear in the exam.
- Candidates have to reach the online test center 2 hours before the commencement of AP EAMCET 2021 exam.
- If the candidate is not able to appear in the given slot due to any reason, he/she will be treated as absent.
- Candidates will have to submit the “Field in Online Application Form” to the invigilator. The form should be attested by the gazetted officer and a recent colored photograph should be pasted on the form.
- The candidate belonging to the reserved category will have to submit the “Caste Certificate” along with the filled “Caste Certificate” in the online application form to the invigilator attested.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any study material, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with calculator facility, etc. in the examination hall.
- As far as the dress code is concerned, candidates should note that full sleeved clothes, purses or any other accessories are not allowed.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to wear a mask, sanitize their hands and follow social distancing before entering the examination hall.
AP EAMCET is Stell Level Entrance Exam
Let us inform that Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, AP EAMCET is a state level entrance examination. . The exam is conducted once in a year by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Candidates who qualify this exam can take admission in engineering, agriculture and medical courses across the state.