Best Exercises For Triceps Muscle: Some people work hard to build good triceps. But in the absence of exercise information, he does all those sets, which are done for triceps. If you also do this then it is difficult to become triceps. That’s why in this news, we are telling you 5 such exercises, which will give a great look to your triceps. The special thing is that these exercises can be done easily at home using dumbbells or any easy weight thing.
In fact, strong arms are essential for every upper body movement and your triceps are often a heavy weight lifter. Whenever you push something, be it a door, a lawnmower, or a barbell, you are using your triceps. For a great body shape and fitness, it is important to have shapely triceps. If your triceps muscles are also getting loose, then here are some easy exercises to get your triceps in shape.
Best Exercises For Triceps Muscle
1. Triceps Push Ups
- Bring yourself into a plank position to perform tricep pushups, as is usually done while doing pushups.
- Instead of keeping your hands wide, bring them closer to your body.
- When you lower your body, it has a greater effect on your tricep muscles.
- Keep your elbows close to your body, while your upper arm area is facing straight back.
- Lower yourself completely until your chest touches the ground.
- Now pull yourself back up. This will increase your triceps size fast.
2. Triceps Extension
- Keep your feet at shoulder distance from each other and tighten your core muscles.
- Once you have activated your core muscles, hold a dumbbell with both your hands and lift it behind your head. Fully extend the arms, palms facing the ceiling, and elbows facing forward.
- Now while bending your elbows, contract the triceps muscles while slowly moving the weight forward.
- Keep lowering the dumbbells as much as possible. It has the biggest impact on your tricep muscles.
3. Tricep Kickback
- To perform a triceps kickback, start holding a at least 5 kg dumbbell in each hand with the palms facing the body.
- Then, bend your knees slightly and tighten your abdominal and back muscles.
- Make sure that your spine remains straight throughout the procedure.
- Keeping your hands close, keep your head in line with the spine and keep the chin slightly towards the body.
- Now start pushing your arms down towards the ground at an angle of 90 degrees and bring them back to the starting position with additional weight.
- Repeat this process and inhale while pulling your arms back up and exhale while pushing your arms back.
- This exercise completely targets your tricep muscles.
4. Negative Triceps Dips
- Negative tricep dips are similar to normal tricep dips exercises with only a slight difference.
- To do a negative tricep dip, start with a normal tricep dip, but this time as you lower your body toward the ground, don’t push yourself back to the starting position, but push your body up with your elbows. Keep it in that position.
- By doing this, your muscles have to bear the load for a longer period of time.
- Thus more strength is required and there is more impact on the target muscles.
5. Triceps Dips
- Tricep dips are very beneficial for the activation and building of the tricep muscles in the upper arm region.
- Tricep dips are very easy to do, all you need is a bench or chair.
- Now, take a sitting position on the edge of the chair and place your hands right next to your hips.
- Extend both your feet forward and touch the ankles with the ground and lift the toes slightly above the ground.
- Tilt your head and chin up and slowly slide your body forward, placing your hands on a chair or bench.
- Begin to lower your body, elbows should be bent but you should not touch your hips to the ground.
- Now push yourself back to the starting position. Repeat this process 8-10 times per set.
- This exercise will directly target your tricep muscles to get in shape and strengthen the core at the same time.