Foods for Kids: Competition Everyone wants his child to be smart. His mind works like a computer and his memory is strong. To keep the child physically and mentally healthy, what is most important is their diet. Diet expert Dr. Ranjana Singh tells that to make children mentally sharp, such things should be included in their diet, which directly nourishes the brain.
In this news, we are giving information about 5 such things for you, which are considered very important for the brain development of children.
Feed these things to children to increase their brain (kids brain food)
- Eggs are also essential for the health of children.
- It contains omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, choline and zinc.
- All these nutrients enhance the ability of the baby to pay attention.
- Colic helps in making acetylcholine or memory stem cells.
- Eating eggs in this way improves the memory of children.
- Fish is necessary to sharpen the mind of children.
- Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna and mackerel contain omega-3 fatty acids, which help in building blocks of brain tissue.
- There are many other benefits of omega-3 fatty acids.
- This helps in the brain functions and development of the baby.
3. Whole Grains
- Whole grains give constant energy to the children’s brain.
- It slowly releases the glucose in the blood vessels.
- Due to this, energy remains in the body of the baby throughout the day.
- It also contains folic acid necessary for the proper functioning of the brain.
- Oats are found in abundance in Vitamin E, Zinc and Vitamin B complex.
- Oatmeal is also high in fiber, which gives energy to the baby’s body.
- Feeding oats to children for breakfast helps in improving brain functions.
5. These Vegetables
- Spinach, bananas, broccoli and other leafy green vegetables are helpful for a sharp mind.
- Some other vegetables like tomatoes are even better.
- Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are also packed with antioxidants, which can help maintain brain health.