Bihar Public Service Commission has once again extended the date of application for appointment to the vacant posts of head teacher in elementary schools. The date of online application has been extended from May 2 to May 20. The opportunity to make corrections in the online application has been given till May 23. Through this, about 40 thousand posts are to be appointed. The Controller of Examinations of the Commission, Amarendra Kumar said that there was a constant demand from the teachers to extend the date. The date of application has been extended till 20 on the request of teachers.
Apart from this, the commission has said that the written objective test for these posts will be held on June 25, 2022.
Know here other special things related to recruitment
There are 16204 posts for general category. 4048 for Economically Weaker Section, 6477 for SC, 418 for ST, 7290 for EBC, 4861 for BC and 1210 for BC Female. Four percent seats are also reserved for Divyang. In this, 421 posts are reserved for visually impaired, 410 for deaf-mute, 397 for orthopedically handicapped and 392 for psychosis-multi-disabled.
The minimum and maximum age limit will not be fixed separately for teachers working under Bihar Government, Panchayati Raj Institute and Municipal Corporation Institute. But the maximum age limit should not be more than the age of retirement which is fixed at 60 years as on 1st August 2021.
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be given a relaxation of 5% in the minimum prescribed marks.
– Must have passed in D.El./ B.T./ B.Ed./ B.Ed./ B.Sc./ B.L.Ed.
– Salary – Rs 30500
– The selection process does not include interview. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the result of the written examination.
– Interested candidates can apply by visiting bpsc.bih.nic.in.
– The written test will be of 150 questions which will be objective type questions. In this, General Studies will be of 75 marks, D.El.Ed will be of 75 marks. Each question will be of one mark. Fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The exam will be of 2 hours.
– The candidates of general category appearing in the written examination must have minimum 40 percent, 36.5 percent for BC, 34 percent for EBC and 32 percent for SC-ST, women and handicapped.
General Category – Rs 750
SC and ST of Bihar and women candidates of all classes – Rs 200
Divyang – Rs 200