Paytm is the largest e-wallet company in the country.
Now you can also pay for Credit Card Bill through Paytm Wallet Balance.
If you are the user of Paytm, the country’s largest e-wallet company, then there is a good news for you. Actually, the company constantly keeps adding new features to its app. In this sequence, now you can also pay for Credit Card Bill through Paytm Wallet Balance. Till now, there was no option of payment through wallet while filling the credit card bill from Paytm. But now while filling the credit card bill through the Paytm app, in addition to UPI, Paytm Bank, Debit Card and Netbanking, Paytm Wallet Balance will also be another option of payment. If you do not have money in your wallet, then you cannot add money while making credit card bill payments.
How to pay for credit card bill on Paytm app
1. First update the Paytm application.
2. Open the Paytm app and click on All Service.
3. After clicking on Monthly Bills, you will see the option of Credit Card Bill.
4. If you want to pay a card for the first time, then click on Pay Bill For New Credit Card. After this, enter the card number and click on Proceed.
5. Now select Payment Mode. After this, pay through Paytm Wallet Balance, UPI, Paytm Bank, Debit Card or NetBanking. The special thing is that there is no extra charge when you pay with the wallet balance.
You can also do credit card bill payment through credit card
Usually credit card option is not available while making credit card bill payment. But due to the new feature of Paytm, you can also fill your credit card bill through credit card. For this, you have to first add money to your Paytm wallet by credit card. However, on adding money to a wallet with a credit card, an extra charge of 2.07-3.07 per cent has to be paid. Now you can use the wallet balance while filling the credit card bill.