Gautam Adani Vs Mukesh Ambani: Adani Group chief Gautam Adani has now become Asia’s richest billionaire. Gautam Adani has got this success for the first time. The interesting thing is that Gautam Adani has achieved this feat by beating Mukesh Ambani of India. Let us tell you that for a long time Mukesh Ambani remained the top billionaire.
Whose worth: According to an ET Now report, Gautam Adani has overtaken Mukesh Ambani to become the richest person in Asia on the basis of group market cap. Let us tell you here that Reliance Industries, a company of Mukesh Ambani, is listed in the stock market. At the same time, a total of six companies of Gautam Adani are listed in the stock market.
However, the Bloomberg Billionaire Index, a wealth indexing website, has not updated the ranking of billionaires. Mukesh Ambani still remains the richest billionaire in Asia on the website. Mukesh Ambani’s wealth is $ 91 billion and he is currently the 12th richest billionaire in the world. At the same time, the wealth of Gautam Adani is at the level of $ 88.8 billion. Gautam Adani’s ranking is 13th. It is possible that the ranking will be updated on the website in the next 24 hours.
Why did Ambani’s wealth fall? Actually, the stock of Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance is continuously declining. In the last three trading days, the share price of Reliance has fallen by 6 percent. Due to the cancellation of the deal between Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance and Saudi Aramco, there is a decline in the stock. Now there will be a fresh churn on this deal. The cancellation of the deal after almost three years of efforts has spoiled the sentiments of the investors. At the same time, during this period, the share price of some companies listed in the Adani Group has increased.
How about which company: The share price of Reliance Industries is Rs 2350.90 (1.48 percent loss). At the same time, the market capital is more than 14 lakh 91 thousand crores. At the same time, the share price of Gautam Adani’s companies is like this.
– Adani Enterprises: Share Price – Rs 1754.65 (up 2.76 per cent), Market Capital – Rs 1,92,978 crore
– Adani Total: Share price Rs 1648.35 (1.58 per cent loss), Market Capital Rs 1,81,287 crore
– Adani Green Energy: Share Price – Rs 1387.70 (1.37 per cent loss), Market Capital – Rs 2,17,038 crore
– Adani Port: Share price – Rs -762.75 (up 4.59 per cent), Market Capital – Rs 1,55,734 crore
– Adani Power: Share Price – Rs 105.95 (up 0.05 per cent), Market Capital – Rs 40,864 crore
– Adani Transmission: Share price – Rs 1924.45 (loss of 0.85), Market Capital – Rs 2,11,652 crore