Everyone knows how useful Google’s mail service Gmail is to us. It is very useful from office to other important works. There are many such features in it which do not come in the eyes of the people quickly or less people know about them. It often happens that we want to send the mail to someone else but it goes to someone else. In such a situation, Gmail gives the facility to Undo it. But the option of Undo goes away soon due to which we are not able to do anything. Today we will tell you how the timing of Undo Send option can be increased in Gmail.
How to increase the timing of Undo Send
- For this, first open Gmail on your PC or computer.
- Now go to Settings and go to General option.
- Here you will see many options. Of these, go to Undo Send.
- Here you will be given many options of timing. In this, you can increase the time of Undo up to 30 seconds.
- Now by going to the bottom and clicking on Save Change, you can increase the time of Undo.
How to block on Gmail
- First of all open your Gmail account.
- Now open any mail of the e-mail id you want to block.
- After doing this, now three dots will appear in the upper right side of the e-mail. Here you will see many options.
- From these options, you have to select the Block option. Doing so will block the user.
- On the other hand, if you want to unblock this ID again, then this step will have to be followed.