GPSC Recruitment 2022 : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to 77 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil). The application process for this recruitment of GPSC has started and the last date of application is 9 September 2022. Candidates interested in applying for Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website of GPSC at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Competitive Examination (Preliminary) for GPSC AE Recruitment is proposed to be conducted on 29 January 2023. Whereas successful candidates will be interviewed till July 2023.
Vacancy details in GPSC AE Vacancy:-
Under this recruitment, eligible candidates are to be selected on a total of 77 posts. This recruitment is to be done on the posts of Civil Engineer Class-2 in Road and Building Department.
Age Range – Maximum 36 years.
Application Qualification of GPSC AE Recruitment:
Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Technology (Civil). Candidates are advised to see the complete recruitment advertisement for application eligibility and other conditions.
Application fee : To apply for GPSC AE Recruitment, candidates will have to deposit only Rs 100 as fee.
How to apply for GPSC AE Recruitment-
- Visit the website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Now check the recruitment notification on the link of current advertisement.
- The link to apply will appear in green color in the notification list.
- On clicking on the apply tab, the brief terms of recruitment and other information will be shown.
- After reading these candidates are looking above Apply Now Click on the link.
- Now there will be an option to login through the registration number.
- After registration, candidates login and fill the application form.