New Delhi: So far, more than 15 crore 89 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given to people in India. According to the Union Health Ministry, so far 15.98 lakh 32 thousand 921 people have been given vaccine doses in India, including the first and second doses. At the same time, the first dose in 12 states has been given to 4 credited 6 thousand 339 people in the age group of 18 to 44 years.
On 3 May Vaccination
– First dose has been given to 14,514 healthcare and 62,078 frontline workers.
– Second dose has been given to 26,349 healthcare and 79,381 frontline workers.
– The first dose was given to 3,89,229 people over the age of 45 years and the second dose to 3,06,761 people.
– 1,54,906 people over 60 years of age have been given the first and 4,57,556 people have been given the second dose of Corona vaccine.
– The first dose of Corona vaccine has been given to 2,17,616 people in the age group of 18 to 44 years.
In which state how many doses were given?
According to information provided by the Union Health Ministry, 4,06,339 people in the age group of 18-44 years have been given the first dose of corona vaccine in 12 states and union territories. 1025 in Chhattisgarh, 40,028 in Delhi, 1,08,191 in Gujarat, 55,565 in Haryana, 5,587 in Jammu and Kashmir, 2,353 in Karnataka, 73,714 in Maharashtra, 6,802 in Odisha, 635 in Punjab, 76,151 in Rajasthan, 2,744 in Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh. The first dose of 33,544 Corona vaccines has been given.
So far 94 lakh 48 thousand 289 healthcare and 1 crore 35 lakh 5 thousand 877 frontline workers have been given the first dose in India. At the same time, second dose has been given to 62 lakh 97 thousand 900 healthcare and 72 lakh 66 thousand 380 frontline workers. Apart from this, 5 crore 28 lakh 16 thousand 238 people above 60 years of age have been given the first and 1 crore 19 lakh 98 thousand 443 second doses. 5 crore 30 lakh 50 thousand 669 people between the ages of 45 and 60 years have been given the first dose and 41 lakh 42 thousand 786 people have been given the second dose of corona vaccine. At the same time, the first dose of Corona vaccine has been given to 4 lakh 6 thousand 339 people between 18 and 44 years of age.