New Delhi. The registration process for Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) and NEET MDS 2021 counseling has been started from Friday. Candidates who have qualified the Medical Entrance Exam can register for counseling for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) admission by visiting the official website mcc.nic.in from 20 August 2021. According to the notice issued by MCC, the registration process for Round 1 will end on August 24. The choice filling or locking of the registration process will be done from August 21 to August 24, 2021.
You can apply till August 24
The Round 1 registration process for MDS counseling session will end on 24th August 2021. The seat allotment process will be done from August 25 to August 26, 2021. Talking about the result, it will be released on August 27, 2021. Candidates for seat allotment from August 28 to September 1, 2021 will have to report to the respective college and deposit the fees.
These documents will be needed
Students will need these documents to complete their NEET MDS registration for MDS counselling. Candidates will have to undergo document verification and deposit the prescribed fee on time.
- NEET MDS Result
- NEET MDS Admit Card.
- Marksheet of BDS (1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examination).
- BDS Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate.
- Certificate of completion of internship on or before 31st March.
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate.
- SC/ ST Certificate in Hindi or in English issued by the Competent Authority.
- Valid ID Proof- PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
Apply like this
- Candidates first visit the official website mcc.nic.in. .
- Click on the NEET MDS Counseling link on the homepage.
- After this select the stream (Medical or Dental).
- Fill in the required details including a valid mobile number and an email ID.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs 1000 and submit.
- After that save the registered login credentials.
- After MDS counseling registration, candidates will have to select the seats and colleges from the options.