There is great news for foldable smartphone lovers. Actually, Oppo has launched its first foldable phone. The company today launched its first foldable flagship smartphone, Oppo Find N, on the second day of its annual Oppo Inno Day event. The company said that as a result of four years of research and development and six generations of prototyping, the Oppo Find N brings a new approach to the foldable form factor and provides a refreshed user experience for those who have previously used a foldable device. Have or for whom the foldable form factor is brand new.
Pete Lau, Chief Product Officer, OPPO, said, “The new form factors are ushering in an exciting new time in smartphone technology. OPPO has invested a lot of time and effort in coming up with a better approach for foldable smartphones, across multiple types. Experimenting with K form factor, hinge design, display content and aspect ratio, to create a new device that meets more user needs. With Oppo Find N, we aim to change people’s perception that a What a smartphone can offer and start making foldable devices more accessible to an even larger audience.”
What is special in OPPO Find N…
– Oppo Find N has a 7.1-inch Inner Display and 5.49-inch External Display. With an 8.4:9 aspect ratio, the internal display is directly exposed in landscape mode so users can watch videos, play games or read books without turning the device.
– The smartphone comes with triple-cameras consisting of a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor, a 16MP ultra-wide lens and a 13MP telephoto lens, as well as selfie cameras on both the internal and external displays.
– Oppo Find N comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 mobile platform, coupled with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Moreover, the handset packs a massive 4,500 mAh battery that offers all-day battery life. The company claims that the 33W SuperWook Flash Charge is customized to charge 55 percent in 30 minutes and 100 percent in 70 minutes.
– It also comes with 15W AIRVOOC wireless charging (compatible with standard Qi) and 10W reverse wireless charging. The Oppo Find N includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner placed in the power button, along with a dual speaker system and Dolby Atmos support to deliver more lifelike sound. At present, the company has not disclosed the Indian price and availability.
– The Oppo Find N includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner placed in the power button, along with a dual speaker system and Dolby Atmos support for more laughable sound.
This is the price of OPPO Find N
The company has also announced China prices. Its 8GB + 256GB variant costs Chinese Yuan 7699 (about Rs 92,000) and the 12GB + 512GB variant costs Yuan 8999 (about Rs 1,07,552). The pre-booking of the phone will start in China from Wednesday, December 15, while its sale will start in the country from December 23. The phone will debut in Black, Purple and White shades.