The first installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 has been received by the farmers of Bihar the most. Here, the installment of 2000 rupees for April-July has reached the accounts of 99 percent of the farmers associated with this scheme. Assam is at the bottom with 46 per cent beneficiaries. So far, as the first installment of this year, an amount of 2000-2000 has been sent to the accounts of 10 crore 31 lakh 45 thousand 435 PM Kisan beneficiaries.
Period Number of Farmers
APR-JUL 2021-22 : 10,31,45,435
DEC-MAR 2020-21 : 10,17,08,537
AUG-NOV 2020-21 : 10,21,87,098
APR-JUL 2020-21 : 10,49,20,102
DEC-MAR 2019-20 : 8,95,24,701
AUG-NOV 2019-20 : 8,76,11,681
APR-JUL 2019-20 : 6,63,17,214
DEC-MAR 2018-19 : 3,16,06,319
Source: PM Kisan Portal
Let us tell you that so far more than 11 crore farmers have joined this scheme. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the central government gives an amount of Rs 6000 to every beneficiary in three installments of 2000-2000. Since the launch of the scheme, till now, the Modi government has transferred 8 installments directly to the farmers’ account. Despite this, many farmers have not received money in their accounts. At the same time, there are many such registered farmers, who have not received any installment till now.
See state wise how many farmers’ accounts reached the first installment of the year 2021
|State||April-July installment in percentage|
|Jammu and Kashmir||75|
If you have not received the installment of 2000 rupees for April-July, then there may be some deficiency in your papers. There may be a mistake in your Aadhaar, account number and bank account number. If this happens, then you will not be able to get even the coming installments. You can fix such mistake sitting at home. For this you do not even need to go to the Common Service Center (CSC).
- Visit the official website of PM-Kisan Scheme (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Going inside its farmer corner and click on Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- Enter your Aadhar number here. After that submit by entering a captcha code.
- If only your name is wrong i.e. both your name in the application and in Aadhaar are different then you can correct it online.
- If there is any other mistake then contact it in your accountant and agriculture department office.
Apart from this, after clicking on the Helpdesk option given on the website, you can rectify whatever mistakes are there after entering Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number. Like correction in Aadhaar number, mistake in spelling, all such mistakes can be corrected. You will also get information about why your money is stuck, so that you can rectify the mistakes.
If you are facing any problem contact here
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s new helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org