Prime Minister Narendra Modi will release the second installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 tomorrow. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will transfer Rs 19,500 crore to more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmers associated with this scheme tomorrow i.e. on Monday 9th August at 12:30 pm through video conferencing.
Tomorrow Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi In the program of sending the installments of the scheme 2021, he will also interact with the farmers of the country. Apart from this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also address the nation. Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar will also be present in this program of the Prime Minister.
Check your name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana here
- To check your name, first of all the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Then Go to Farmers Corner Option on Homepage
- Then Farmer Corner Section In Select Beneficiaries List Option
- Select Your State, District, Sub District, Block and Yourself
- Then Click on Get Report
- After this the complete list of beneficiaries of your village will appear, in this you can see your name.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are given financial assistance of Rs 6000 every year. This assistance is provided to the farmers in three installments. Prime Minister Modi himself puts these installments in the bank account of farmers under DBT. This scheme is a scheme of the central government and the entire expenditure of this scheme is borne by the central government alone.