RPSC Recruitment 2021 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the vacancy for 337 Assistant Professor posts for the Department of Medical Education. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment till 22 December 2021. To apply, you have to visit the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Apply like this
If you have made up your mind to apply for this post, then you can easily apply by following these steps.
- Firstly the website of RPSC rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Visit on
- Here you will see the option of RPSC Online at number three in the menu option from above.
- By going here, you will get the first option of apply online, after clicking on it, the RPSC Application Portal will open in front of you.
- Here a new tab will open as soon as you click on New Application at the bottom. Now you have to create an account by registering in it.
- After this, you can login and apply by filling your details.
How will the selection
According to the notification released for this recruitment, candidates will be selected for this post on the basis of interview. No written examination will be conducted for this.
What is the eligibility and age
Candidates applying for this post must have MD/MS/DM/M.Ch from any recognized institute. Apart from this, it is necessary to have 3 years experience and the applicant should also be registered under the Medical Registration Act of the state. If we talk about age, then the maximum age of the applicant should be 37 years. Counting of age will be done from January 1, 2022. On the other hand, the applicants of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections of Rajasthan will be given an age relaxation of 5 years. Women candidates of general category will get age relaxation of 5 years.