Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL has invited applications from candidates to apply for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. Eligible candidates can apply through official site of SAIL at salescars.com.
The registration process has started from August 25 and will end on September 15, 2022. Under this recruitment drive, 146 posts will be filled. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
Information about Steel Authority of India Limited-
- SAIL, a Maharatna company, and a leading steel making company in India, whose business 1,04,515 crore is worth Rs. It is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, captive mines and so as to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Bokaro Steel Plant is one of the modernized Integrated Steel Plants of SAIL, producing HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/Sheets, GP with a motivated workforce of about 13,222 employees. Sheets / Coil. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world class flat steel products.
- Must have completed Matriculation and Apprenticeship training of minimum one year duration in the designated trade from an Integrated Steel Plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- Candidate age limit should be less than 28 years.
- The candidates eligible for the above posts will be required to appear in Computer Based Test (which can be Computer Based). The minimum qualifying marks in the Computer Based Examination will be determined on the basis of 50 percentile marks (for unreserved category) and 40 percentile marks (for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and PWD candidates).
- The application fee for General, OBC and EWS category is Rs 200. SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.