SSC JHT Exam 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has brought a golden opportunity for the youth having good command over Hindi and English languages to get government jobs. SSC has released the notification of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Exam 2022. Online application for SSC JHT exam has started from 20th July 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
Talking about the vacancies in SSC JHT 2022, SSC has said in its notification that the information regarding vacancies will be uploaded on the Commission’s website in due course. Candidates are advised to read the complete recruitment notification carefully before applying for SSC JHT. See further application eligibility and other key conditions-
Important Dates of SSC JHT Recruitment:
- Date of Submission of Online Application – 20.07.2022 to 04.08.2022
- Last date for receipt of receipt of online application – 04.08.2022 (23:00 hrs)
- Last Date for Generating Offline Challan – 04.08.2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- Last date for making online fee payment – 05.08.2022 (23:00 Hrs)
- Last date for payment through Challan- 05.08.2022
- Opening of window for application form correction – 06.08.2022 (2300 hours)
- Computer Based Examination – October, 2022
According to the SSC JHT notification, through this exam of SSC, Junior Hindi Translator or Senior Hindi Translator posts will be appointed in various institutions, departments and ministries of the Government of India.
Age Range :
18 to 30 years as on 1st January 2022. That is, the candidate must have been born between 02-01-1992 to 01-01-2004.
Pay Scale :
The salary of SSC JHT will be up to Rs 35400 -112400 under Level 6.
Educational Qualification :
For the post of JHT, candidates must have a master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory subject. OR Master’s degree in English subject with Hindi as a compulsory subject. OR Master’s degree in any subject in which the medium of instruction is English or Hindi. For more details, you can see the complete notification.
Application fee – 100 rupees.
Apply like this-
- Online applications can be submitted by visiting SSC website https://ssc.nic.in.
- Submit the application fee by registering on the website, uploading scanned copies of photographs (20kb to 50kb) and required documents.
- After the application fee, complete the application form and submit.
- Take a print out of the application receipt/or application form so that it can be useful in future.