WhatsApp users sometimes need to transfer their chats somewhere. In such a situation, either many users do not know about it or many users do not know how to transfer it. But if you want to transfer your chat to another app, then the way is very easy. You can import your WhatsApp chats in many apps. Suppose if you want to transfer or import your chat in the messaging app Telegram itself, then today we are going to tell you about its very easy process. For this, it is necessary to have both Telegram and WhatsApp in your phone.
Transfer such WhatsApp chats to Telegram
- To transfer WhatsApp chats to Telegram, first you have to open WhatsApp.
- Now go to the chat you want to transfer.
- Here you will see three dots on the right side at the top.
- As soon as you click on these, you will see many options, out of which you will have to click on More.
- As soon as you click on More, many options will be available here too. Out of these you have to tap on Export.
- On clicking Export, you will see two options, one Without Media and Include Media.
- Here you can select them according to your need.
- Now many apps will come in front of you. Out of these you have to select Telegram.
- Now select any chat of Telegram you want to transfer and import it.