With the start of the new month, there is always excitement about the new lineup of smartphones to be launched. In July 2022 too many smartphones are ready to enter the market. The month is starting with the launch of cool phones like OnePlus Nord 2T and after that, Xiaomi 12S and Moto G42 are also hitting the market. The popular ROG Phone series for gamers is also included in the list.
It would be unfair to talk about July without mentioning Nothing Phone (1), which is to be announced in the second week of the month. Oppo is bringing its new Reno 8 series and even Realme is ready for buyers with cool phones like the Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition. Here are all the smartphones launching in July 2022.
1. OnePlus Nord 2T
We will start the month with the launch of OnePlus Nord 2T in India on 1st July. OnePlus launched the Nord phone in the European markets in May, and now consumers in India will also get a chance to try it out. The company hasn’t officially shared the launch date, but as per the details shared by a tipster and initial teasers of the phone by OnePlus, it is expected to be announced on July 1.
We already know the features of the phone, which will be the first phone in the market to be equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset. It has a 6.43-inch AMOLED 90Hz display that is equipped with an optical fingerprint sensor. The phone has a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel mono sensor. The new Nord phone also packs a 4500mAh battery but now lets you charge at 80W speeds.
OnePlus Nord 2T is expected to launch in India on July 1. The price of the phone in India can start from Rs 28,999 for the 8GB model, while the price of the 12GB variant could be Rs 33,999.
2. Xiaomi 12S Series
Xiaomi is bringing its new Xiaomi 12S series of smartphones on July 4 and the company has officially confirmed the date. The new flagship series is expected to include the Xiaomi 12S, 12S Pro and 12S Ultra. These will also be the first Xiaomi phones to have Leica-tuned cameras. Xiaomi is likely to use the new Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 chipset to power the devices, and is expected to feature an LTPO 2.0 AMOLED display that supports 120Hz refresh rate.
Xiaomi is expected to offer triple rear cameras on the 12S and 12S Pro, while the 12S Ultra sports a quad rear camera setup with a primary 50-megapixel sensor. According to several reports, the battery may offer support for 120W fast charging.
Xiaomi 12S is launching globally on July 4 as per the company’s confirmation. The price of Xiaomi 12S series can be above Rs 60,000 in India.
3. Moto G42
Another phone to be launched on July 4 is the Moto G42 which will be available in the Indian market. The company’s listing and launch date have been confirmed by Flipkart and we have the specs of this phone. The Moto G42 sports a 6.5-inch AMOLED display, and is powered by the Snapdragon 680 chipset. The Moto G42 packs a 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging support. The phone has got IP52 rating which makes it water repellent.
Motorola has also equipped the phone with stereo speakers equipped with Dolby Atmos audio. The company is offering the phone with a triple camera setup at the back, which includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
Moto G42 is launching in India on 4th July. The Motorola Moto G42 price in India is expected to be around Rs 14,000 for the buyers.
4. ASUS ROG Phone 6
Asus ROG Phone 6 is the next most-awaited smartphone to be launched in July. In fact, Asus is globally unveiling its new gaming smartphone series on July 5. It has been suggested that the ROG Phone 6 will come in two variants, the other being called the ROG Phone 6 Ultimate. The Asus ROG Phone 6 is expected to sport a 64-megapixel primary camera at the back, while the body panel houses the signature ROG Vision display.
– According to reports, Asus is powering the device with the new Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 chipset, and you could get up to 18GB of RAM with 1TB of internal storage this year. Asus can improve the cooling system of the phone for better performance, while the larger capacity battery can give you 65W fast charging support.
Asus ROG Phone 6 series is launching on July 5 and in India the company can bring the phone in the next few months. The Asus ROG Phone 6 price in India this year may start at Rs 55,999, while the Ultimate variant costs over Rs 60,000.
5. Nothing Phone (1)
– The Nothing Phone (1) will be unveiled to the world on July 12, and the company has put in a good amount of hype for the phone, especially by revealing its rear panel with a Glyph interface and LED lights. So far, the company has only launched its wireless earbuds in the market, and the Nothing Phone (1) will be its first smartphone.
– The Nothing Phone (1) sports a dual-camera setup at the back, and the phone is expected to be equipped with a Snapdragon 778G+ chipset paired with 8GB of RAM. According to multiple leaks, Nothing is bringing its device with a 4500mAh battery, and it will support 45W fast charging as well as wireless charging. The phone can have an OLED display which gets 120Hz refresh rate support. And yes, Nothing OS will be built on Android 12 and the launcher promises a lot of customization options.
– Nothing Phone (1) is coming to market on 12th July. The Nothing Phone (1) is expected to cost around Rs 28,000 in India.
6. Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition
– Next, you have the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition that will be showcased at an event in China in July. The company shared that the phone is launching in July, but we still don’t have the exact date.
– According to what we know about the phone so far, the Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition will be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen+ 1 chipset. The device is expected to sport an AMOLED 120Hz display. The phone should have a 4960mAh battery that can give you 100W charging support. This Realme device is expected to come with a 50-megapixel primary rear camera with a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel sensor. Realme can bring the phone with 8GB and 12GB of RAM while expanding the storage option up to 512GB.
– Reality GT 2 Master Explorer Edition can be launched around the second week of July. The Realme GT Master Explorer Edition was not launched in India, so it is not yet confirmed whether the company will bring it to the country.
7. OPPO Reno 8 Series
– The Oppo Reno 8 series will also make its India debut and leaked reports indicate that the phones may launch on July 18. The Oppo Reno 8 and Reno 8 Pro are likely to see several changes in the country.
– The company may use MediaTek Dimensity chipset to power the devices, and offer them with an AMOLED display that is loaded with 90Hz and 120Hz refresh rates respectively. The Pro Edition should pack a 50-megapixel primary rear camera, along with an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. 80W charging support can be found for the battery in both phones.
Oppo Reno 8 series can be launched in India on 18 July. The vanilla model of the Oppo Reno 8 series could cost around Rs 28,000 in India, while the Pro could cost around Rs 35,000.