Meditation means meditation is very beneficial. There are many methods of meditation, which are adopted according to different goals. One such method is walking meditation ie meditating while walking. This method of meditation is completely different and interesting, which gives many benefits. Let’s know about this interesting way to meditate.
How to do Walking Meditation Steps
According to The Greater Good Science Center of the University of California, Kabat-Zinn’s Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) consists of slow walking while doing walking meditation. In this we pay very close attention to the process of running. Such as turning, lifting the feet, lifting the feet off the ground, keeping the feet on the ground and taking the body forward. We do this work every day, but are not aware of it.
- To do walking meditation, first choose a quiet place and choose a path or place. Where no one can disturb you and you can walk 10 to 15 steps straight.
- Now take a deep breath and walk slowly for 10 to 15 steps.
- After this, take as many deep breaths as you can.
- Now turn back and go back to the starting position.
- Now take as many deep and long breaths as you can again.
- During this you have to slow down the steps and process and feel everything.
- Whatever thoughts come to your mind, let them come and go.
- Similarly do 10 to 15 minutes.
Benefits of Walking Meditation
- The body becomes calm and comfortable.
- Concentration increases.
- There is a physical balance.
- Be aware of the body.
- Digestive system is better.
- energy is received.
- The stress is reduced.
The information provided here is not a substitute for any medical advice. It is being given for the purpose of education only.