Are you dreaming of doing business on Amazon.com? We can help you set up a limited liability company in the USA for that purpose, and you will not even need to visit the country: all the procedures will be completed online! What is more, our offer includes opening a corporate bank account for you remotely, which is not that easy nowadays as banks in solid jurisdictions tend to be picky (especially when it comes to corporate customers!). A good jurisdiction for your business is like good soil to plant a tree: it will make it grow faster! And the US would be a perfect “soil”, indeed, with your company’s reputation soaring sky-high.
We would like to invite you to our portal where you can read more detailed information on opening a U.S. LLC for Amazon business remotely. You are welcome to explore other sections devoted to business and banking across the globe, citizenship- and residence-by-investment programs, asset protection, trust formation, and so on – and you are bound to find appealing offers! Book a free initial session with our experts to discuss your goals and needs. We will help you analyze your situation and find the best possible solution! Want to delegate the administrative part of the plans to us? We will be happy to set up a company and a bank account for you on a turnkey basis!
US Company for Business on Amazon
Seeking to conquer the world’s largest marketplace? Amazon with its 190 million visitors a month is an ideal solution! Even if 1% of these people look at your product page, this will be a huge number for most small and medium-sized businesses.
Amazon is a great place if you want to delegate the logistic issues as it provides warehouses that will take care of product delivery to the USA and other destinations.
A seller’s profile on Amazon can be launched in just a few days. Of course, it can be a foreign company, but there are several cases in which a US LLC may be much better:
- If you are selling (or intend to sell) closed-category products
- If you want to enhance your credibility
- If you are planning to sell your account now or at some point of time in the future.
Anyway, if you have no company, the USA is a great jurisdiction to set up one!
The USA is open to different company owners – you can be an individual or a legal entity, a resident or a non-resident.
LLCs are popular due to the fact of limited liability of its members. The laws do not set any limits for the company’s authorized capital, but we do not recommend investing less than 1,000 dollars to have fewer questions from banking institutions or business partners due to the fact that you will simply not look serious.
Worried about confidentiality in the US, which is a country of transparency? However, the data on the owners of US LLCs is kept in a closed register, and no third parties can get access to it.
The USA has not joined OECD’s CRS, which means that the information on your US bank account will not be communicated outside the country.
The tax system in the US is two-tiered, which means that you may be liable for both state and federal taxes. But if you choose the right state and perform your business operations outside the US, you will minimize your taxes as much as possible.
There are multiple ways of legally avoiding US taxes: for example, you will not pay them if Amazon is your agent in the USA and your company is set up in Delaware as you will retain the status of a non-resident business in this case.
With our assistance, you can set up a company in Nevada, California, Oregon, Delaware, Florida, and other states.
You are required to submit the following documents to establish a US company with a local bank account remotely:
- Copy of the prospective company owner’s international passport
- Proof of address of residence (a utility bill or a bank statement in English that is no older than 3 months).
- Proof that you have a US registered agent, that is, a company that will represent you in the USA as a non-resident.
As regards opening a bank account, the following documents are required:
- Phone number (a foreign one will do).
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Bank forms completed without errors.
- All company registration documents.
The whole procedure of company and bank account setup takes from 2 to 4 weeks.
Company Incorporation: Costs
The basic turnkey package (3,999 euros) includes:
- A fee payable to the Secretary of State.
- Certification of documents.
- Checking whether the company name you suggested is available.
- Legal address where official correspondence will be sent (for one year).
- Company registration procedure.
- Registration with the IRS.
- Obtaining Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- A physical office in a business center (for 1 year).
- A corporate resolution for bank account opening.
Sending the documents and bank cards by regular post will cost 160 US dollars.
In addition, you will have to pay annual company maintenance fees (about 2,000 euros) that include:
- Tax return submission
- A legal address
- The services of a local registered agent
Company Establishment: Procedure
- Click on the above link to get in touch with our expert and discuss the prospects of setting up a US company for doing business on Amazon in your particular situation. The specialist will ask some clarification questions to make sure that we can help you and that this offer is the best solution possible in your case (otherwise, he or she will suggest other available options).
- Pay for the service using any method that will be convenient to you, from bank transfer or PayPal to Western Union and Bitcoin.
- Collect the required package of documents, including completed bank forms, and send them to us so that we could check them for possible errors.
- As soon as we have the payment and the documents, we will start the procedure of company incorporation.
- Wait for 2 to 4 weeks, and start your business operations!
Amazon offers opportunities for everyone, so you are welcome to use our assistance and launch a successful business!