The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is going to conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) 2021 for admission to the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the agricultural universities of India. The admit card for ICAR AIEEA 2021 can be issued today and the exam will be held from 7th to 9th September 2021.
What is ICAR AIEEA 2021?
ICAR AIEEA 2021 is an entrance exam for admission to agricultural universities of India. It is conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in the agricultural universities of India.
Exam Dates for ICAR AIEEA 2021
The exam dates for ICAR AIEEA 2021 are 7th to 9th September 2021. The admit card for the exam can be issued today.
How to Access Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for ICAR AIEEA 2021 can access the admit card online. The admit card will be available on the official website of ICAR. Candidates will be required to log in to the website using their credentials. Once logged in, they can download the admit card.
Exam Pattern for ICAR AIEEA 2021
The exam pattern for ICAR AIEEA 2021 is as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam will consist of multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- The exam will consist of 150 questions.
- The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
Important Instructions for ICAR AIEEA 2021
Candidates appearing for ICAR AIEEA 2021 must adhere to the following instructions:
- Candidates must carry their admit card along with a valid ID proof for the exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- No electronic devices will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- Candidates must follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines while appearing for the exam.
Result Declaration for ICAR AIEEA 2021
The result of ICAR AIEEA 2021 will be declared on the official website of ICAR. Candidates will be able to check their results by logging in to the website. The result will consist of the marks secured by the candidate in the exam.