Avika Gor is popular among the people as the bliss of ‘Balika Vadhu’. Her fans still feel connected to this character. She was recognized from house to house by this role. She started her acting at a very young age.
After ‘Balika Vadhu’, the actress was also seen in the hit show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’. She played the role of Roli Bhardwaj and shared the screen with actor Manish Raisinghan. Their chemistry was well-liked by the fans. Discussions of her affair started happening everywhere. Avika also participated in the reality show.
Avika has won many awards due to her acting skills. She has won many awards including ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Award’ and ‘Indian Television Academy Award’. She also has a tremendous fan following on social media. She is celebrating her birthday today. On the birthday of the actress, we will tell you some interesting things about her, which you might not know.
View this post on Instagram
1. According to media reports, Avika Gor is the first Indian actress who was honored with the prestigious ‘Face of the Year’ award in Vietnam. She has also worked in films like ‘Morning Walk’ and ‘Pathshala’. They are also associated with different social activities. She is also associated with the awareness campaign related to child marriage.
2. Very few people know that Avika made her presence felt on the red carpet at the ‘Cannes Film Festival’. The actress attended the ceremony with co-star Manish Raisinghan for her short film ‘Ankahi Baatein’, which was shortlisted in the short film category.
3. Avika likes to travel. Her Instagram account is full of pictures from her travels. Avika is also fond of food and drink. She loves potatoes and junk food. She loves pav bhaji and ice cream.
4. Avika has a deep love for pets. According to media reports, she got her dog’s name tattooed on the back of her neck.
5. Avika made her debut in Tollywood with the film ‘Uyyala Jampala’. She also won the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut in Telugu Cinema.