Big Boss 16 is one of the most awaited reality shows of the year and the premiere list of contestants has been announced. With the new season come new rules and new ways to watch the show. Get ready to be a part of the Bigg Boss 16 experience and find out what to expect from the show and how to prepare for it.
Bigg Boss 16: Premiere List of Contestants
- Abhinav Shukla: Popular TV actor and model, Abhinav Shukla is among the list of premiere contestants.
- Jaan Kumar Sanu: Singer Jaan Kumar Sanu is the son of legendary singer Kumar Sanu and is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house.
- Nikki Tamboli: Model and actress Nikki Tamboli will be seen in the Bigg Boss house this season.
- Jasmin Bhasin: Actress Jasmin Bhasin is one of the most popular contestants in the Bigg Boss house this season.
- Rubina Dilaik: TV actress Rubina Dilaik is also among the list of premiere contestants.
- Rahul Vaidya: Singer Rahul Vaidya will be seen in the Bigg Boss house this season.
Changed Rules for Bigg Boss 16
- No Physical Contact: One of the major changes in the rules for Bigg Boss 16 is that there will be no physical contact between the contestants.
- No Use of Mobile Phones: The contestants will not be allowed to use mobile phones or any other electronic devices during their stay in the Bigg Boss house.
- No Outside Communication: The contestants will not be allowed to communicate with anyone outside the house, including family and friends.
- No Alcohol: The contestants will not be allowed to consume alcohol while they are in the house.
- No Social Media: The contestants will not be allowed to access social media while they are in the house.
- No Smoking: Smoking will be strictly prohibited inside the Bigg Boss house.
Where and When to Watch Bigg Boss 16
- Colors TV: Bigg Boss 16 will be aired on Colors TV.
- Streaming Platforms: The show will also be available to watch on streaming platforms such as Hotstar and Voot.
- Timings: Bigg Boss 16 will be aired from 9 PM to 10 PM on weekdays and from 9 PM to 11 PM on weekends.