The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has announced the recruitment of 2187 posts including Secretariat Assistant in Bihar. Starting today, the registration process for the Bihar Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2022 exam has opened. This article will provide an overview of the Bihar BSSC CGL 2022, details of the recruitment, 10 special things to note, eligibility criteria, and important dates for registration.
Overview of Bihar BSSC CGL 2022
The Bihar BSSC CGL 2022 is a combined graduate level exam that is conducted by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC). The exam is conducted to fill various posts in the state of Bihar including Secretariat Assistant. The exam is conducted in three stages: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
Registration Process for Recruitment
The registration process for the Bihar BSSC CGL 2022 has started from today. Candidates can apply for the exam through the official website of the BSSC. The registration process is simple and straightforward. Candidates have to fill up the online application form, upload the necessary documents, and pay the application fee.
Details of 2187 Posts
The Bihar BSSC CGL 2022 is a recruitment exam to fill 2187 posts including Secretariat Assistant. The posts are divided into various categories such as Accounts Clerk, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, and others.
10 Special Things to Note
- The Bihar BSSC CGL 2022 exam is open to all eligible candidates.
- The exam will be conducted in three stages: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.
- The registration process has started from today.
- The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- The application fee for the exam is Rs. 300/- for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Candidates must have a valid email address and mobile number for registration.
- All the necessary documents must be uploaded during the registration process.
- The registration process is only valid for one attempt.
- Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must prepare well for the exam to get selected.
The eligibility criteria for the exam is as follows:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be between the age of