The Border Security Force (BSF) has announced the recruitment of 90 posts of Junior Engineer Inspector (JEI) for the year 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for young individuals who are looking to make a career in the Indian security forces. Here is an overview of the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates.
BSF Group B Recruitment 2022
The Border Security Force (BSF) has announced the recruitment of 90 posts of Junior Engineer Inspector (JEI) for the year 2022. The recruitment is for Group B posts and the salary will be Rs 1,42,400 per month. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a career in the security forces.
Posts and Salary Details
The recruitment is for 90 posts of Junior Engineer Inspector (JEI). The salary for these posts will be Rs 1,42,400 per month. The posts are in the Group B category.
The eligibility criteria for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science/IT) from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 35 years.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
The selection process for this recruitment is as follows:
- Written Test: Candidates will be required to appear for a written test.
- Interview: Candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who clear the interview will be required to undergo a medical examination.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post of Junior Engineer Inspector (JEI) through the official website of the BSF. The application process is simple and candidates are required to fill in the online application form and submit it along with the required documents.
The important dates for this recruitment are as follows:
- Application Start Date: 1st April 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2022
- Written Test Date: 15th May 2022
- Interview Date: 20th June 2022
Overall, this is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for a career in the Indian security forces. The recruitment process is simple and straightforward, and