The Indian Air Force has recently announced vacancies for Group C posts in 2021. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to join the Air Force with a 10th or 12th qualification. The recruitment process is open to both male and female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have the required qualifications and experience. Read on to find out more about the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021.
Overview of IAF Group C Recruitment
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces and provides a wide range of services to the country. The recruitment process for Group C posts in the IAF is open to both male and female candidates. This recruitment is open to candidates who have passed 10th and 12th standard, as well as those with relevant experience in the relevant field.
Eligibility Criteria for Group C Posts
The eligibility criteria for Group C posts in the IAF are as follows:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have passed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates must be medically fit and possess the required physical standards.
- Candidates must have relevant experience in the relevant field.
Posts Available in Group C
The IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 includes the following posts:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Mess Staff
- Fire Engine Driver
- Multi Tasking Staff
Application Procedure for Group C
Candidates interested in applying for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 must register online on the official website of the Indian Air Force. They must then fill out the online application form and upload the required documents. After submitting the form, candidates must pay the application fee and take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates to Remember
The important dates to remember for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
- The application process starts on 1st April 2021.
- The last date to apply is 30th April 2021.
- The selection process will be conducted from 1st June to 15th June 2021.
Benefits of Joining Group C
There are several benefits of joining Group C in the Indian Air Force, such as:
- Competitive salary and allowances.