As the Navratras approach, Indian Railways has come up with a special gift to the devotees of Mata Vaishno Devi. These special trains will run during the festival so that devotees can visit the holy shrine without any hassle. Let’s take a look at the details.
Indian Railways’ Navratra Special Trains
Indian Railways has announced special trains to facilitate the devotees who plan to visit the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine during the Navratras. The special trains will run from various stations in the country to Katra, the base station for the holy shrine.
Gift to the Devotees Visiting Mata Vaishno Devi
The special trains have been announced to provide a hassle-free journey to the devotees and pilgrims who plan to visit the shrine during the festival. The special trains will be operated from various locations in the country and will provide more options to the travelers.
List of Trains Running During the Festival
The list of trains running during the festival includes the following:
• Tirupati-Katra Special Express
• Secunderabad-Katra Special Express
• Mumbai-Katra Antyodaya Express
• Mumbai-Katra Special Express
• Ahmedabad-Katra Special Express
• Chennai-Katra Special Express
• Bikaner-Katra Special Express
• Nizamuddin-Katra Jan Shatabdi Express
• Kochuveli-Katra Special Express
• Gorakhpur-Katra Special Express
• Delhi-Katra Special Express
• New Delhi-Katra Special Express
Benefits of the Special Trains
The special trains will provide a number of benefits to the devotees and pilgrims visiting the holy shrine. The services offered by the special trains will include:
• A comfortable journey with more options
• Faster and reliable travel
• Relaxed ticket booking process
• Affordable tickets
• On-board entertainment and comfort
Why Indian Railways is Offering this Service
Indian Railways is offering this service to make the journey of the devotees and pilgrims more comfortable and hassle-free. The special trains will provide more options to the travelers and will make it easier for them to reach the holy shrine during the festive season.