The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is a Central Armed Police Force under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It is mandated to guard India’s border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region. ITBP has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) and Staff Nurse in ITBP in 2022. The registration for the same will start from August 17.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022
The ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 is a great opportunity for those looking to serve in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The recruitment process will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The notification was released recently and the registration process will start from August 17, 2022.
The eligibility criteria for the ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- Age: Candidates should be between 20 to 25 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Physical Standards: Candidates should meet the physical standards as prescribed by ITBP.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian citizens.
The online registration for the ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 will start from August 17, 2022. Candidates will be required to visit the official website of SSC and fill the application form. The application form will be available on the website. Candidates will be required to fill the form correctly and submit it before the last date.
The selection process for the ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 will consist of three stages:
- Written Examination: Candidates will be required to appear for the written examination. The written examination will consist of objective type questions.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who will qualify the written examination will be eligible to appear for the PET.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who will qualify the PET will be eligible to appear for the medical examination.
The important dates for the ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- Online Registration Starts: August 17, 2022.
- Last Date of Online Registration: September 16, 2022.
- Written Examination: October 2022
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): November 2022
- Medical Examination: December 2022
The ITBP SI Recruitment 2022 is a great opportunity for those looking to serve