The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice Trainees. This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies in the various trades at the various NPCIL sites across India. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment must go through the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process, application procedure and important dates before applying.
The eligibility criteria for the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Trainee is as follows:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 24 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/ITI from a recognized board.
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
The NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Trainee has a total of 25 vacancies. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Electrical: 10 posts
- Mechanical: 8 posts
- Electronics: 4 posts
- Instrumentation: 3 posts
The selection process for the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Trainee includes a written test and an interview. Candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible for the interview. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the written test and the interview.
The application procedure for the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Trainee is as follows:
- Candidates must visit the official website of NPCIL.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and then click on the “Apprentice Trainee” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
The important dates for the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice Trainee are as follows:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09.02.2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 28.02.2021
- Date of Written Test: March 2021
- Date of Interview: April 2021
Candidates who are interested in the NPCIL Rec