PFCL Recruitment 2022 is an opportunity for those looking for a career in the Power Finance Corporation. The company is offering various posts such as Assistant Officer and other posts to fill up its vacant positions. The eligibility criteria, application process, and selection process of the recruitment are discussed in this article.
Pfcl Recruitment 2022
The Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFCL) is a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Power. The company is looking for the recruitment of various posts such as Assistant Officer, and other posts for the year 2022. The recruitment process is expected to start in the month of April 2022.
Assistant Officer & Other Posts
The posts available in the PFCL Recruitment 2022 are Assistant Officer, and other posts. The job responsibilities of the Assistant Officer include assisting in the implementation of strategies and policies of the company, preparing reports, and other administrative tasks. Other posts include positions in finance, accounts, and legal departments.
Power Finance Corporation
The Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFCL) is a Government of India enterprise under the Ministry of Power. The company is responsible for the development and regulation of the power sector in the country. It provides financial assistance to the power sector in the form of loans, grants, and other types of financial assistance.
The eligibility criteria for the PFCL Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 35 years.
- Candidates must have a good command of the English language.
The application process for the PFCL Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the PFCL and register themselves on the website.
- Candidates must fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Candidates must pay the application fee as prescribed by the company.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
The selection process for the PFCL Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online written test.
- Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for a personal interview.