Punjab Police has appointed Head Constable Applications are invited for recruitment to various posts of. Interested candidates can check the notification and apply by visiting the official website http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/. At present, the online application process is going on and the last date to apply is 25 August till 11:55 PM.
Please inform that the Head Constable This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 787 vacancies. Notification will be issued soon regarding the date of examination, issuance of admit card etc.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Candidates applying for these posts should be between 21 to 28 years.
Candidates applying should have Graduation or its equivalent from recognized university.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for recruitment to the various posts of Head Constable in the Investigation Cadre will be completed in two phases.
Stage 1- CBT consists of two MCQ papers which will be conducted on the same day.
Stage 2- The second stage will consist of Document Scrutiny, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST).
How to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
- First go to the official website http://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Click on the link ‘Recruitment for the post of Head Constable in Investigation Cadre Punjab Police’.
- Register yourself.
- Fill all required details and submit
- Fill the Application Form and Pay the Fee
- Take a print out of the application form.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of Punjab Police for latest updates.