The National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) has released a recruitment notification of 18 posts in the Sarkari Naukri 2022. The recruitment is for various posts such as Scientist, Technical Assistant, and other positions. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website. The selection process for the posts will include a written test and a personal interview. The last date to submit the applications is yet to be declared.
The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts in the Sarkari Naukri 2022. The eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit, and experience.
- Educational Qualification: The applicants must possess a Master’s degree in Hydrology/ Water Resources Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering/ Environmental Science/ Remote Sensing with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: The applicants must not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of application.
- Experience: The applicants must have a minimum of two years of experience in related fields.
The applicants must follow the given steps to apply for the Sarkari Naukri 2022:
- Visit the official website of the National Institute of Hydrology.
- Click on the link for the Sarkari Naukri 2022.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.
The selection process for the Sarkari Naukri 2022 will include a written test and a personal interview. The written test will be of objective type and will test the candidate’s knowledge of the subjects related to the posts. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview. The final selection will be based on the performance in the written test and the personal interview.
The National Institute of Hydrology has released a recruitment notification of 18 posts in the Sarkari Naukri 2022. The vacancies are as follows:
- Scientist ‘B’: 11 posts
- Technical Assistant: 05 posts
- Senior Scientist/ Scientist ‘C’: 01 post
- Scientist ‘D’: 01 post
The important dates for the Sarkari Naukri 2022 have not been announced yet