SHSB CHO Exam Date 2021: Bihar State Health Society (SHSB) has released the admit card for the recruitment exam for 2100 posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). Those who have applied online for these posts can download their admit card by visiting the official website of SHSB.
The Health Society had started the process of application for these posts of CHO from last July 16 and on July 29, the application process was completed. Thousands of candidates from across the country have applied for these posts. This recruitment exam will be conducted on 13 August 2021 at various centers of the state.
Download admit card by following these steps
Candidates who had applied online for this recruitment can download their admit card by following the status given below.
1. Firstly the candidates visit the official website of State Health Society Bihar. http://statehealthsocietybihar.org Go to
2. Here they will see the option to download the admit card of this recruitment on the home page. Click on this link.
3. Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to login by entering your application number, date of birth and captcha code.
4. After this the admit card will appear in front of you, which you can download.
5. After downloading the admit card, you must take out a printout of it and keep it with you.
Keep these things in mind
After downloading the admit card, read the instructions given on it thoroughly. In this, apart from the information about the exam center and timing, it has also been told which documents you will have to take to the center on the day of the examination. You must carry your Aadhar card, print out of admit card and one passport size photograph before going to the examination center.
Covid-19 protocols have to be followed
You should get the vaccine of Covid as soon as possible and also take its certificate to the examination center. This certificate can also be asked from you at the examination center. Apart from this, you should go for the exam with a mask and strictly follow the Kovid-19 guidelines there.