Viral videos have become an integral part of modern entertainment. They capture the attention of millions of viewers around the world and have the potential to make a lasting impact. This article will look at the top 5 viral videos of entertainment and explore how Urfi Javed and Rubina Dilaik watched this viral video. We will also discuss the popularity of the video and the impact it had on its viewers.
1. Introduction to Viral Videos
Viral videos are those that become popular very quickly and are shared widely online. They can originate from various sources, such as television, movies, or even personal recordings. In some cases, these videos can become so popular that they are seen by millions of people around the world. These videos often contain humorous content or shocking images that capture the attention of viewers.
2. Top 5 Viral Videos of Entertainment
There have been many viral videos of entertainment over the years, but some have stood out more than others. These five videos have been some of the most popular and widely shared:
- “Charlie Bit My Finger” – This video was uploaded to YouTube in 2007 and quickly gained popularity. It featured a young boy and his brother interacting in a humorous way. The video has been viewed over 880 million times.
- “The Evolution of Dance” – This video was uploaded in 2006 and has been viewed over 595 million times. It featured a man dancing to a variety of popular songs from the past few decades.
- “Gangnam Style” – This video was uploaded in 2012 and has been viewed over 3.2 billion times. It featured the South Korean musician Psy performing a humorous dance.
- “Baby Shark” – This video was uploaded in 2016 and has been viewed over 3.5 billion times. It featured a catchy tune and colorful animation that children around the world enjoyed.
- “Uptown Funk” – This video was uploaded in 2014 and has been viewed over 1.3 billion times. It featured the song “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars.
3. Urfi Javed and Rubina Dilaik Watch This Video
The viral video that Urfi Javed and Rubina Dilaik watched was the “Uptown Funk” video. The video featured the song “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars. It was uploaded in 2014 and has been viewed over 1.3 billion times.