The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced the exam dates for the recruitment of Sub-inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub-inspectors (ASI) in the UP Police. This year, the UP Police SI and ASI recruitment exam will be conducted from 27th April 2021 to 23rd May 2021. This article provides an overview of the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, selection process, and preparation tips.
UPPRPB releases notifications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI) in the UP Police every year. The recruitment process involves a written exam followed by physical tests and medical examinations. This year, the UP Police SI and ASI recruitment exam will be conducted from 27th April 2021 to 23rd May 2021.
In order to apply for the UP Police SI and ASI recruitment exam, the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
• The candidate must be a citizen of India.
• The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and the maximum age should be 28 years on 1st July 2021.
• The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
• The candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
The UP Police SI and ASI recruitment exam will be conducted from 27th April 2021 to 23rd May 2021. The detailed exam schedule is as follows:
• 27th April 2021: Written Exam for UP Police SI and ASI
• 11th May 2021: Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
• 14th May 2021: Medical Examination
• 23rd May 2021: Document Verification
The UP Police SI and ASI recruitment exam will be conducted in two stages:
• Stage I: Written exam
• Stage II: Physical tests and medical examination
The written exam will consist of two papers:
• Paper I: General Hindi and Law/Constitution
• Paper II: General Knowledge, Numerical and Mental Ability, and Mental Aptitude/Intelligence
The physical tests will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The medical examination will be conducted to check the physical and mental fitness of the candidate.