The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of more than 300 Aro Camp Assistant Grade 3 and Assistant Accountant posts. The recruitment process is open for interested and eligible candidates. The detailed overview, eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, important dates, and how to apply are discussed in this article.
- The UPPCL has issued a notification for the recruitment of more than 300 Aro Camp Assistant Grade 3 and Assistant Accountant posts.
- The posts are distributed among the various districts of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The posts are available for both male and female candidates.
- The age limit for the posts is 18 to 40 years.
- The application fee for the posts is Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- The candidates must have passed their Intermediate/ 12th standard from a recognized Board/ University.
- The candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
- The candidates must possess a valid Tally Certificate from a recognized institution.
- The candidates must have a valid professional Tax Certificate.
- The candidates must have a valid certificate of proficiency in computer from a recognized institution.
- The candidates must have a valid Degree/ Diploma in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- The candidates must visit the official website of the UPPCL to submit their online application.
- The candidates must enter the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- The candidates must pay the application fee and submit the form.
- The candidates must take a printout of the form for future reference.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
- The written examination will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- The candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks to get selected for the posts.
- The selected candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- The online application process starts from: May 3, 2021.
- The last date for submitting the online application form is: May 31, 2021.
- The date of the written examination